Friday, December 22, 2006

Yummy treats are here! :-)

Phyllis and hubby delivered the yummy treats this evening. I ordered the pineapple tarts and kueh balu (which my father likes).

Like Mr Pineapple Papa aka Papa Porky (who's willing to trade his cats Muffin and Kootoo Monster for tubs of Phyllis' pineapple tarts) said, the pineapple tart fillings can be addictive. :)

I like how the tart pastry has kind of merged with the filling, giving it a slightly chewy texture. Best of all, they're not oily or overly sweet, so I can feel less guilty if I overdose on them! *grin*

Here's to a (pineapple) fruitful Christmas holidays and the new year too!

Happy Holidays!


Pineapple Tarts

Kueh Balu

5 comments:

Justin said...

Lovely! njoy the pineapple tarts n let me know how were they..

A merry xmas to u
And hey, check this out
funny pets. Its rael fun!!!!!

Kootoo | Muffin | Milo | Mama said...

We went back to Phyllis' place for 2 more tubs of pineapple tarts today to feed our addiction! :P

auntie p said...

The pineapple tarts are really yummy. In less than 24 hrs, our tub of tarts have gone down by half. Of course, my other half is more than 50% responsible for it...yes, it's definitely him!

Last night, I asked Phyllis how she was, and she said "make until siao lor". :P

Kootoo | Muffin | Milo | Mama said...

of course it has to be the men who always gorge themselves silly on pineapple tarts and the like!

Yes, when we visited Phyllis yesterday she was busy like a bee, baking non-stop!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.. yum-yum!