Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Scare me only!

Coco blogged:

During the wee hours this morning, while I was alone at home (as usual nowadays), I heard some strange noises outside, which gave me a fright. Someone was breaking into my home in the early morning!

I cautiously hid in the kitchen while stealing glances at the commotion at the main door. I didn't know who these beans were and my tail turned into a bushy bottle brush!

Then, the beans started calling my name - "Coco, Coco...!".

It then dawned on me that my mommy and daddy are back!

To cut a long story short, I got to snuggle with mommy in bed again, and mommy said that overnight, I've turned into a kneading cat!

10 comments:

Mary said...

Aren't you glad mummy is home, coco :)

animalfamily said...

hope you had a real good holiday!

auntie p said...

Yep, it was a very wonderful holiday - love the peace, fresh air, the greenery and dogs are like everywhere. I think it would be considered quite strange for someone to be afraid of a dog or a cat over there. :)

I'm still like a zombie the whole day. The time now is like 2am for me... ZZZzzz...

Chinky said...

Aw..what a happy reunion!

kuro.shiro.neko said...

welcome back, auntie p!!! we missed you!!!

we will be looking forward to your photos *hint hint*

xy_meowie said...

oh coco must be so happy!

KXBC said...

Hui lai la?

Coco mao mao's face got change or not? :)

EJ. said...

Home sweet home!

Coco must be so happy.

Cat said...

welcome back to spore :)

auntie p said...

Thanks for the welcome! :)

I don't think Coco's face changed. The catsitter and her daughter must have done a good job of playing with her and keeping her cheerful, esp on the weekends.

What surprised and intrigued me was that the next morning, I woke up and found her lying alongside me (almost on her back), and while I gave her scratches, she'd actually kneaded me! She's never kneaded before. :)

Anyhow, for pictures of our NZ trip, go here if anyone is interested. Cheers!