Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Scare me only!

Coco blogged:

During the wee hours this morning, while I was alone at home (as usual nowadays), I heard some strange noises outside, which gave me a fright. Someone was breaking into my home in the early morning!

I cautiously hid in the kitchen while stealing glances at the commotion at the main door. I didn't know who these beans were and my tail turned into a bushy bottle brush!

Then, the beans started calling my name - "Coco, Coco...!".

It then dawned on me that my mommy and daddy are back!

To cut a long story short, I got to snuggle with mommy in bed again, and mommy said that overnight, I've turned into a kneading cat!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Aren't you glad mummy is home, coco :)

animalfamily said...

hope you had a real good holiday!

auntie p said...

Yep, it was a very wonderful holiday - love the peace, fresh air, the greenery and dogs are like everywhere. I think it would be considered quite strange for someone to be afraid of a dog or a cat over there. :)

I'm still like a zombie the whole day. The time now is like 2am for me... ZZZzzz...

Singapore Community Cat said...

Aw..what a happy reunion!

kuro.shiro.neko said...

welcome back, auntie p!!! we missed you!!!

we will be looking forward to your photos *hint hint*

xy_meowie said...

oh coco must be so happy!

KXBC said...

Hui lai la?

Coco mao mao's face got change or not? :)

EJ. said...

Home sweet home!

Coco must be so happy.

Anonymous said...

welcome back to spore :)

auntie p said...

Thanks for the welcome! :)

I don't think Coco's face changed. The catsitter and her daughter must have done a good job of playing with her and keeping her cheerful, esp on the weekends.

What surprised and intrigued me was that the next morning, I woke up and found her lying alongside me (almost on her back), and while I gave her scratches, she'd actually kneaded me! She's never kneaded before. :)

Anyhow, for pictures of our NZ trip, go here if anyone is interested. Cheers!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

What a wonderful day with mom and dad coming back home. We are so happy for you. Now it's time to cuddle with mom and make up for lost time. We love when our kitty is kneading us in bed at night. They feel so comfortable with you. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals