Friday, June 09, 2006

Muffin & Rascal

This is Muffin Terror, the second 4-legged pet in the House of the Pigs, and who has a brother in the form of Kootoo Monster.




Next we have Rascal, a stray and a very ill cat when he was found by a kindly neighbour. I had to foster him for two and a half weeks rather reluctantly, while my neighbour went on her vacation.


There is something about these two cats that prompted me to take a closer look at them. More coming up soon...akan datang, as it's bedtime for me now.



(Yes, that's Rascal in the 2nd photo).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

long-long twins, or siblings perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Hark! Who's that? An impostor!! More details of that Rascal who has copied my looks!

auntie p said...

Dear Muffin

An imposter Rascal may be, but by some strange coincidence, he does share some of your terrorist tendencies. :P

Do you ever remember having a kitty brother?