Monday, December 24, 2007

Greetings and Christmas presents and treats received !

Google is going cranky against my pc, so I hope this post goes through!

Thanks to EJ and Cat aunty, your lovely thoughts and treats for Coco are received in good order. They are so very wonderful and really warm up my heart....keke! :))

I will post photos later when google is in a better mood.

The SO was saying: "Waa, now even the 4-legged in the house also got mails liao!"

So what's next? Maybe her own email account? Hur hur hur!

Happy holidays!

2 comments:

EJ. said...

Just in time for Christmas!
Coco's been a good girl!

Merry meowy Christmas to all!

Anonymous said...

I almost can't believe i'm typing this fr my new hp...coz i din subscribe to mobile internet...dunno wats happening, sekali get a big bill later...cham! :p