Wednesday, January 23, 2008

One of our favourite places :)

Last weekend, the SO and I visited the place that needs no introduction.

At the pet furniture section, we saw these temptations:

Photobucket
Pet sofa, around $125 or so (cat blanket hanging on the left)

Photobucket
The cat tent (far right) and 2 kinds of cat perches

Photobucket
Dog food and cat food bags

Photobucket
Collars and leashes

Photobucket
Is this the red colour figure-8 diamond-studded cat leash that San was referring to?
Too bad I didn't take a closer look.

Photobucket
Wagging tails hangers

Photobucket
Children's cat mask, modelled by my sleepy and reluctant niece

There are lots of other stuff for pets at Ikea, such as cushions, baskets, blankets and other paraphernalia, but I refrained from buying any stuff for cats coz we really have enough clutter at home already...wait till I clear some of the clutter first!

1 comment:

EJ. said...

CocoMaoMao:

'Want this, want that, want that too....'