Monday, May 26, 2008

One-for-one special offer (FYI)

I almost forgot to mention this for anyone's information: Eagle Pack and Eagle Pack Holistic is having a 1-for-1 promo for both the dry cat and dog food, provided you cut out the offer coupon from the current issue of Club Pet magazine. One coupon entitles one to buy 2 packs of food.

I got to know about this when I visited the pet supply shop over the weekend to buy cat litter and canned food. I'm not taking up the offer because Coco is not keen on this brand, and I still have quite a bit of RC (and now some SD's z/d (?) formula donated by KXBC) for the community cats. I am also not affiliated to the brand in any way.

:)

1 comment:

KXBC said...

Yes, It is Science Diet z/d formula for cats with sensitive skin and coat. It is a low allergen formula. The vet told me all cats can eat. It smells nice like Calbee prawn crackers, no?