Sunday, March 16, 2008

Walking Jacket Training Part 3 (Saturday)

Last night, I put the walking jacket on Coco.

She climbed onto the deck chair and refused to move. Ya, she climbed, not jumped.

Photobucket

I tried to lure her with the crab slice treats from Cat Aunty, but even that failed to tempt her. Coco simply refused to budge!

Photobucket

I removed her from the chair and put her on the floor.

Photobucket

She finally started to walk, but in a funny, slinky kind of way...

Photobucket

This was what happened next.


6 comments:

san said...

Congrats Coco :)
At least Coco walks quie abit before resting in her bed. I had to give Toro one treat for every step that he took the first time I had taught him to walk in the harness. It took some time for Toro to get the hang of it though so hang in there anuty_p and Coco.

EJ. said...

Smart Coco seeking comfort in her bed. slowly getting used to it,Coco.

xy_meowie said...

smart girl coco, hope u enjoyed ur furry delicious treats!

Mary said...

Poor Coco, she looks so upset!

cat_aunty said...

Awwwww slowly lah Coco......

auntie p said...

Don't worry Mary, Coco is very tolerant (of my nonsense :P ) and will usually be back to her usual purring self after I sayang her.